We ship Taxes and Duty Paid to the USA when shopping with Browns. We ship from the United Kingdom to USA with DHL Express and your order will be on your doorstep in no time. Our delivery to Florida is two working days for example.
EXPRESS DHL DUTY TAXES PAID 2-3 DAYS £12.99 approx $17.00 USD
Shop in USD$ Our multi currency feature on the website enables you to shop in USD$ The currency feature is on the top bar of the website, ensure you select USD$ from the drop down menu when shopping from the United States to convert our prices into USD$
We deliver to the USA duty and tax paid. Please select USA as your location and state at the checkout. DDP duty and tax paid means the taxes are included in the price of the goods.
Our order process:
- Orders placed after 12:00 noon EST time will be processed the following working day.
- You will receive a notification email to confirm we are working on your order.
- A second email will confirm your DHL tracking number.
You can choose a delivery date to suit you: You can customise your delivery as a guest on the DHL website which enables you to
- Choose your delivery date when you will be home.
- Authorise a signature release.
- Leave your order with a neighbour, your apartment porter or a security guard.
- Collect from your local DHL service hub if more suitable for you.
- Hold your parcel at DHL with vacation hold for up to 30 days from order date.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes and forwarding addresses.
- If you collect from DHL you will need 2 forms of ID: photo ID and your DHL email.
- Ensure to keep your tracking number which DHL call the waybill handy.
DHL will deliver your order Monday to Friday and between 8am - 8pm:
- On some occasions at their discretion, they may deliver on a Saturday morning however we cannot specify a Saturday delivery.
- Only the recipient can update their delivery preferences or delivery date, it is easy to do so on the DHL Website. DHL website by clicking here.
- If you choose to arrange delivery without a signature, you accept all responsibility for any loss or damage.