Luxury Nightwear should be cosy, comfy and luxurious.
What should you consider when buying a luxury nightdress?
Firstly, we suggest looking at the material and the fabric as many nightwear brands are made with synthetic fibres that may not be comfortable to wear.
- We have selected brands such as Vanilla Night & Day now called Oh!Zuza Nightwear, Slenderella and Miley & Moley that use a high percentage of cotton as natural fibres are more breathable, making their nightwear more comfortable to wear.
Secondly, consider the length as some brands will describe their nightwear as longer length but whether this is the right nightdress for you will also depend on the style and the fit.
- For petite nightdresses we recommend Vanilla as their soft modal fabrics and adjustable straps allow smaller sizes to wear their pretty nightdresses. Our Italian silk nightwear is also perfect for petite frames.
- Plus size nightwear tends to start at sizes 2XL which is a UK size 18, and we have chosen styles from our brands of nightwear by Slenderella and Oh!Zuza (Vanilla Night & Day), that have plus size nightdresses that are true to size.
Luxurious slippers are the perfect accompaniment to our affordable nightwear and we have selected two brands that are cosy, comfy and gorgeous!
- Pretty You London fluffy slippers come in pretty pastel shades such as orchid with pale peach pompoms and black with grey pompoms.
- Laines London glamorous slippers are more ornate with detachable sparkly lobster, starfish or heart brooches on fluffy slippers.
When choosing slippers, we recommend checking the sizing guide. We only stock brands that we wear ourselves, so we know that both Pretty You and Laines London slippers are true to size.
The fabric is also important, if you’re going to wear your slippers every day for lounging around the house then it’s important that your fluffy slippers can be machine washed.
We check every brand before we stock their slippers and we’re pleased to say that Laines London brooches can be removed which is ideal for product care.
Cosy Pyjamas can also be worn as loungewear which is why they have become so popular!
Similar to luxury nightgowns, your first consideration when choosing a pyjama set should be the material as some fabrics such as jersey and soft modal fabrics will be warmer and softer to the touch.
The second consideration should be the temperature, in terms of the climate you live in, the season you are buying for, as well as your personal preference.
- Some women prefer long sleeved pyjamas to stay warm and cosy whereas others feel they get too hot at night so prefer short sleeve pyjama tops for any time of year.
- Fabrics such as jersey cotton are perfect for winter pyjamas. For spring or summertime we would recommend lighter weight sets.
We specialise in luxury nightwear for women, and our wonderful nightwear collections are fabulous quality.
If you have any questions on size or fit or need any luxury nightwear advice then please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.